Monday, November 17, 2008

Hypothetical Question, Of Course

So if you were on the pill, and you skipped the first Wednesday of the month by mistake, and then also the NEXT Thursday (8 days later, not the very next day) and now the smell of raw chicken makes you want to puke, and your gums bleed when you brush your teeth, and you have heartburn, and you can tell you are going to have to climb behind the computer desk because CLEARLY there are some crayons back there... you can smell them a mile away....

How long would you have to wait before taking a pregnancy test? And also, are you harming your possible baby by continuing to take the pill since you think the likelihood of a baby is small?

I'm not late yet. Period is still about a week away.

And what about the Prozac?

3 comments:

Swistle said...

This is exactly why I keep cheap pregnancy tests (I get them here for, like, 80 cents each) on hand, so I can take one WITHIN MINUTES. Because I DIE of curiosity.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Good luck! I was never good about taking my BCPs on time... hence my 5 year old DD. But I love her anyway! :-)

Constance the Super said...

I assume your period has arrived by now. Prozac is okay, although maybe talk with your doc next time about it.